Header – D Header – D

Costs per municipality

I am not entitled to childcare allowance

Are you and/or your partner not working? Then you are not entitled to childcare allowance, you then pay an income-related monthly contribution. Each municipality has its own regulation for this. Click on the municipality where you live and see what you pay for childcare in your municipality.

Elorah is part of Kibeo, so you will be redirected to kibeo.nl.